Attention Medical Practitioners… Don’t Buy or Sell a Medical Practice Until You Have Read Our US Medical Practice Valuation Report!
Throughout the year we collate medical practice asking price/sales data for medical practice transactions across the United States – we analyse this information and publish an annual report giving medical practitioners the clarity they need so that they can value a medical practice.
“Who Else Wants to Discover a Simple Formula That Will Mean You Can Quickly Calculate the Value of a Medical Practice…”
- Without the Worry that you are spending money on CPA’s and Consultants that could be better spent on your medical practice
- Without the doubt that you could be leaving money on the table
- Without the risk that you are paying too much for a medical practice or you are selling your medical practice for too little
..While at the same time developing a solid foundation in the valuation of medical practices that will keep you out of trouble and either get you into a good medical practice investment or help you exit for the right price.
Warning: A common side-effect after reading our report is that you realize that buying, selling and owning a successful medical practice is not as difficult as people believe and you will see opportunities to make money in the medical industry that you never thought possible!
I sat down and began to research the most common problems of people who came to me and the BEST solutions to those problems that I could boil down into a simple to read report. My aim was to create a report where thirty minutes after reading the report, the business owner (or potential business owner) would understand all the key concepts that a professional CPA and business valuer use everyday.
I am now proud to announce that the US Medical Practice Valuation Report has been developed and is based upon the latest medical practice sales and medical practice for sale data for 2013.
Success! We now have a report that gives medical practitioners and potential owners the ability to negotiate the purchase or sale of a practice with solid cold hard FACTS!
US Medical Practice Valuation Report – Your Guide to Buying or Selling a Medical Practice With Complete Confidence
- Covers Introductory to Advanced Valuation principles that you can apply straight after reading our report…
- Perfect for any medical practitioner, owner, seller, or investor looking to gain access to the latest industry data.
Based on the unique characteristics of this report, and since this is one of the only medical practice-business valuation-negotiation specific reports on the market today, I’ve been advised to price the report with a cost somewhere between $370 – $390, since this represents approximately the same value as a 1 hour consultation with me.
However, since this unique report is still relatively new, I’m seeking to get as many beta-testers as possible to use the report, get them ready for one of the most important events in their professional and business lives, and then give me more testimonials to use for my future marketing of the report.
For that reason, I wanted to make this affordable for everyone, and get as many medical practitioners and owners using the report as possible… So I’m offering the electronic version of the report at ONLY $137.
That is about as much as you would pay for a generic book about business valuation and this type of publication would have no medical practice valuation specific information. Therefore, this is a small investment to radically improve your valuation, negotiation and corporate finance skills and give you the confidence to handle one of the most exciting times of your life!
Not only that, but you’re making a wise decision in developing areas of skill that are essential to your success but were probably never covered in sufficient detail in your prior education.
Make sure to grab your copy of this report today because as soon as I have enough of my beta-testers, I will be raising the price back up to the recommended price of $370 – $390.
So grab it today for only $137 and get started on your new phase in life!
You Have No Risk Whatsoever… It’s a No-Brainer Decision
If you have any concerns about the US Medical Practice Valuation Report and we are unable to provide you with additional information to resolve this concern, then we are happy to provide you with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Our aim is to get this report to the people that really need it…medical practitioners just like you who are considering buying or selling a practice. We want everyone to be completely satisfied with our reports and hence we stand by our guarantee!
Inside the US Medical Practice Valuation Report, You Will Discover:
- Over 30 strategically chosen individual pieces of advice combined into the most effective technique to strip a medical practice into its core elements and ensure that you buy or sell a practice with the maximum chances of success.
- The “Fab-5″ secrets that all medical practitioners should know to maximize the value of their investment
- No padding or additional information that does not directly assist you buy or sell a medical practice
- The core information that you need to build incredible confidence and self belief…both critical elements to being successful in the business of medicine
- Drastically increase your chances of obtaining a quick sale or getting into a medical practice investment without delay
- Increases your technical valuation knowledge so that you have an edge in negotiations
- Reduces the risk that you will make a simple error that could be avoided with just a little more guidance
I wanted to write and thank you for the recent valuation report you prepared. We were very happy with the result and you made the process effortless! Henry W.
What are the benefits to purchasing the “US Medical Practice Valuation report 2013″:
- Understand how a medical practice is valued and the likely price you will achieve for your practice.
- Learn how to increase the value of your medical practice so that it achieves a higher valuation than the “typical” or “average” medical practice.
- Give you the information you need to challenge what your business broker or other financial adviser is recommending you should sell the business for.
- Acting as a type of “stepping stone” you can determine the approximate value of a medical practice for court purposes before engaging expensive specialists to value the business.
- After purchasing the report you will know the multiple of price to earnings that a medical practice sells for in the United States.
- You don’t need to use expensive business consultants or business valuation advisers who will charge you as much as they think they can get away with.
- You have a factual basis on which to negotiate the purchase or sale of a medical practice.
- The low price of fixed price $137 for the Valuation Report means that you have the option of still engaging a bespoke business valuation at a later date.
What Is the Structure of The “US Medical Practice Valuation Report 2013″?
- 1.0 Use Of This Report, Assumptions And Limitations Of The Report
- 2.0 Determining The Market Value Of A Medical Practice In The US
- 3.0 Average Medical Practice Price Earnings Valuation Multiples
- 4.0 An Example Valuation Of A Medical Practice Using The Average Multiples
- 5.0 When Should You Use A Price-Earnings Multiple To Value A Medical Practice?
- 6.0 When Is A Higher Medical Practice Multiple Appropriate?
- 7.0 When Is A Lower Medical Practice Multiple Appropriate?
- 8.0 Common Adjustments Required To Determine Future Maintainable Earnings
- 9.0 When Calculating The Future Maintainable Earnings Of A Medical Practice, What Years Should Be Included?
Don’t put this decision off until later because I can only offer the 2013 US Medical Practice Valuation Report at this price during this special promotion. So make sure to order today so you don’t miss out on over $125 worth of valuable e-report.
This offer is NOT available in stores. You can only download this unique medical practice valuation through this website.
Please Note: This is a downloadable report. You will not receive a physical package shipped to you in the mail. The entire package will be available for you after ordering. This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website.
The report will be in PDF format, so you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open the files. Most computers already have Adobe Reader installed, but if you don’t currently have it, a free download is available.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, you can contact my support staff at info [at] rushmoregroup.net
Enjoy both the journey and the destination! Get ready to negotiate like never before!
With best wishes,
Forensic Accountant, Business Valuation Specialist & Founder
Andrew Firth is an expert business valuer. He has been passionate about business since before he can remember and combines this passion with a career as a forensic accountant and business valuation specialist. He believes that the valuation reports that he writes can assist buyers and sellers alike quickly determine the market value of a medical practice and the report can assist in the decision as to whether a more formalized client specific business valuation is required.